Location : Farfield Mill, Sedbergh, Cumbria, LA10 5LW Price : £25 per hour (2 hour minimum) Contact : 07742 543371 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have you always wanted to learn how to use watercolour?
- Have you ever felt curious about how good you could actually be?
- Do you have some experience but are looking to improve your knowledge and skills in using watercolours?
- Have you hit a creative wall and wonder how to get unstuck?
- Do you get frustrated by the results of your paintings as they fall short of what you were hoping to achieve?
Well, my name is Ruth Clayton and I have over 35 years of teaching experience and specialise in watercolour. Watercolour is the most fantastic medium when used correctly and my one-to-one watercolour tutorials will help you add a bit of WOW to your watercolours. Let me show you, with my unique planning process and easy tricks and techniques, how to get off on the right foot… to launch you onto your own, successful, creative painting path. My wet-in-wet method of painting puts you firmly in the driving seat and once you are familiar with a few simple ways of working, you can apply these methods to any other subject matter. Even if you are a total beginner, you will be shown everything you need to know to start your creative journey. All that I ask is for you to be patient and not to expect yourself to produce masterpieces from day one. I’ll teach you to trust in the process and develop slowly but confidently. I will share with you, from my studio at Farfield Mill, my hints and tips and discuss everything from, good studio practise to the importance of using the correct materials. You will also learn:
- how to enjoy the creative process.
- the value of doing something just for you.
- how to Improve your concentration
- why painting is good for your health
Don’t be afraid… it’s only a piece of paper. Contact me to discuss what you would like to learn in my one-to-one, tailor made tutorials.